- 3DS MAXScript
- Version Requirement: 3ds Max 2017-2022
What is LightPlacer?
LightPlacer is a tool for Autodesk 3ds Max utilizing on placing lights, which can help you to speed up your work.
Find more about >>>: LightPlacer
- A modern, clear and resizable UI with no unnecessary interface elements that look more organic and friendly.
- Create automatic light using selected renderer.
- Add lights to a list and provide features such as selecting, hiding, and deleting them, and changing some parameters, such as size, type, and transformation.
- Use the color wheel to find the perfect color and to dynamically change your light's color, which can be saved into a palette list.
- Start place lights using one of the methods: From View, From Selection, From View BBox, From Tool.
- Applying and testing different light setups from the Studio library.
- Quickly browse and apply an HDRI texture to the environment map or in the light textured map slot.
You will need to have at least one version of one of the rendering engines installed!
Supports the following 3rd Party Renderers:
Vray, Corona, Arnold, Octane.
The type of license is Node-Locked License, that means a license key is for use on a computer, and is tied to that computer Physical (MAC) Address.
When you purchase a gumroad memberships Tier, you need to add in Physical (MAC) Address field your computer Physical (MAC) Addresses in a format without spaces or special characters ("-", ".", ":", etc.).
What is Physical (MAC) Address > Wikipedia
Note: The Physical (MAC) Address field can no longer be changed after you have made the purchase.