- Version Requirement: 3ds Max 2017-2022
What is FormCutter?
It is used to cut inward or outward in objects along a freehand path that you draw with the tool, and provides various ways to do so.
FormCutter covers a range of uses, from quick ideation to final output, to developing interactive projects and playing with your ideas, including a few options to help you to improve the aesthetics of your designs.
Find more about >>>: FormCutter
- Minimalist UI with new many types of icons.
- Automatic layout controls in rows and columns when the user resizes the UI.
- Docking UI type: floater, top, left, bottom, right.
- Radial Menu.
- Actions cut type: cut, split, add, carve, extract, draw;
- Draw cut shapes type: circle, box, ngon and mesh.
- Draw cut shapes on the surface of the mesh or on screen view.
- Multi drawing shapes.
- Interactive tools: collapse, symmetry, chamfer, shell, pivot, variable round.
- Mirror drawing shapes in 2D axis in local or world space and shown on viewport.
- Clone drawing shapes by grid or radial layout.
- Grid snap drawing shapes.
- Library to store extracted meshes.
- Align drawing orientation by hit surface.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thanks for your support!
You will receive in 10 minutes or maximum 24 hours a license (*.lic) file based on your typed Physical (MAC) Address.
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.