- 3DS MAXScript
- Version Requirement: 3ds Max 2017-2023
What is DecalPlacer?
DecalPlacer is a tool for Autodesk 3ds Max utilizing on placing decals on objects, which can help you to speed up your work.
Find more about >>>: DecalPlacer
- Store decals into a grid-based layout.
- Supported decals file formats *.tif, *.png, *.jpg, *.jpeg.
- Drag multiple files directly from explorer to grid list.
- Fast placing, resizing and rotating decal.
- Use custom material for decals.
- Multi layered constructed decal.
- Conform projection decal on target surface of a mesh.
When you purchase a Membership, you have access to the tool and its free updates for a year and if a Membership is cancelled, you can continue to use the tool for an unlimited period of time, but you'll have access to the content up until the date when the Membership would have been renewed.
The type of license is Node-Locked License, that means a license key is for use on a computer, and is tied to that computer Physical (MAC) Address.
When you purchase a gumroad memberships Tier, you need to add in Physical (MAC) Address field your computer Physical (MAC) Addresses in a format without spaces or special characters ("-", ".", ":", etc.).
What is Physical (MAC) Address > Wikipedia
Note: The Physical (MAC) Address field can no longer be changed after you have made the purchase.