- 3DS MAXScript
- Version Requirement: 3ds Max 2013-2022
What is CablePlacer?
CablePlacer is a tool for Autodesk 3ds Max utilizing for placing cables on splines or geometries, which can help you to speed up your work.
Find more about >>>: CablePlacer
- Minimalist UI with resizable size.
- Save and load cable items to Library with thumbnails, and adjust their size.
- Render the cable items thumbnails.
- Construct cable nodes in variety way using different parameters.
- Includes Kitbash cables with UV's, ready to use.
- Replace existing geometry with a cable node.
- Extract spline from the geometry.
- Draw spline shape in view screen space or by conform to hit surfaces.
- Manipulate cables in viewport adjusting their position, rotation, scale and twist.
When you purchase a Membership, you have access to the tool and its free updates for a year and if a Membership is cancelled, you can continue to use the tool for an unlimited period of time, but you'll have access to the content up until the date when the Membership would have been renewed.
The type of license is Node-Locked License, that means a license key is for use on a computer, and is tied to that computer Physical (MAC) Address.
When you purchase a gumroad memberships Tier, you need to add in Physical (MAC) Address field your computer Physical (MAC) Addresses in a format without spaces or special characters ("-", ".", ":", etc.).
What is Physical (MAC) Address > Wikipedia
Note: The Physical (MAC) Address field can no longer be changed after you have made the purchase.